Saturday 9 April 2016

NOTHING CAN BE EVERYTHING - THE RICHY RICH GUIDE

MY PRESENT SITUATION.

Readers, today I am not going to say or guide through anything.
Today I am going to write about my present situation.
No fancy pictures
No fancy points
Nothing new.

So if you are not interested,
You can get busy in your regular stuffs.

But if you are interested,
there is a turn of events waiting for you.

If you are following my blog, then i guess you know that I have made only four post since the day I started my blog.
It is only the 4th day of my blogging life.

The first day I started my blog, what i loved most.
MONEY.
Then I wrote about
Your awesomeness
Your anger
and lastly
Your uniqueness.
But today,
Today I am blank...
COMPLETELY BLANK.

I just don't know what to write, and I guess I am the only blogger in the internet who has exactly no idea of what to write but still making you read his blog.

See I love writing.
But if I don't have anything to write,
So what shall i do???

You might be thinking I don't have basic creative ideas, which is a must for a potential blogger

But...
I am new in this blogging world, and I just don't want to quit what I have started.
I am a MOTIVATIONAL BLOGGER
and I will motivate people,
as long as I can.
No matter who follows my blog or does not.
I am here for writing and I will write.
For me, nothing is impossible.
Yes, I may sound hyperbolic but I mean it.

To write today's content, what you are reading now,
It took me whole day.
I was staring at the screen,
Read a lot of blogs to find something to write
But
It did not help me.

I had decided not to publish anything today,
But
I am a BLOGGER
And I must keep on my work.
Even it is not important to me like breathing or having food
But i find myself enough determined to bring success to this blog.

Honestly no one reads a bloggers confession,
because every blogger in this world, except me is busy delivering something valuable to you.

But I...
I am blank today.

If you have read the whole article till now
I thank you from my heart.

You may find nothing worthy to be learned here
But I just wanted to show you my determination about something what I have started.

I actually have nothing to write
but did I stop?
did I quit?
NO

If I lack creativity, I am fine with it.
If I really can not write anything,
then what is this what you are reading right now?

I wrote about myself.
My present situation.
Simple.

And I will write everyday, no matter what.
I will keep doing what I love.
and
Talking of lessons, 
If you take me as an example,
who is just a random guy
a newbie blogger

Who has no idea of what to write
Who posted only 4 articles and gone blank
Who is unable to find any creative topic to write about,

Is enough determined to write something, even when he has nothing,

Why can not you?

Well now you might be thinking,
am I suggesting you to start a blog with having no idea about what to write???

No.

I just want to set myself as an example of 
COMPLETE DETERMINATION ABOUT DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.

So what if I would have framed my present situation in a motivation story or video,
and told you about 
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE AND STAYING DETERMINED TO THAT LOVE OF YOURS,
wouldn't you be motivated?

Maybe a bit
But you would have surely...

It may seem more like a confession post, rather than a motivational post,
But if you get it,
what I really meant to say in
today's post,

well, then I have really become successful to motivate you,
by setting myself, as an example of my present situation.

All I want to say is,

  • Never let the urge of creating something new, die.


  • Be truthful to yourself and others.


  • Trust your abilities.


  • Be enough courageous, that you can turn even a bad or worst situation of your life, into your favor.


  • BE WISE.


  • The moment you start BELIEVING you can, you already become enough eligible for what you are going to do.


  • No matter what you get, claps or slangs, keep doing the good work what you have started, no work is too small or too huge.


  • When you start following your positive inner instincts, everything just becomes much easier to you.


THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. 

Keep following and share if you like that it could help somebody I will appreciate that very much.

I'm here to help you. it is your choice to follow my blog and use it as a guideline. I will try my best not to disappoint you guys.

For any personal queries regarding any kind of problem concerning any kind life problems and money WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Feel free to mail me at my email id: anirban.sutradhar.1@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment