Wednesday 6 July 2016

BITCHES GET STUFF DONE- THE RICHY RICH GUIDE

So yesterday I got an interesting mail from one of my female reader and which influenced me to write this kind of article for the first time ever.
Here is what she wanted to know.

 I have some doubts in my mind and I will be extremely grateful if you solve it for me. 

Is being a girl a disadvantage for me? I know it is, specially in the business my father deals with. i want to be actively involved in business. i know the hospital thing is happening but  I am really keen in working in the raw material industry. Do you think that my gender will be a big issue for me? I know it is a small issue, specially when females generally do not enter this field. Do you think it will be wise for me to try it out or should I play safe and go for the medical business? 

the problem is that I cannot wait for a long time to think about it because this is a really fast moving industry and if I take my time I may lag behind and that will be a huge blow for the business. My safety and my well-being is my parents chief concern. Will I be making a mistake by entering this industry alone, because I know my father won't be there to protect me all the time. Please do let me know your views regarding this matter. 

       Thanking you

Regards

Ms. K Sarkar

Well Ms. K Sarkar and all the women who are reading this post,
 It's hard to become a successful female business leader if you don't have a core set of principles to guide you. 
The most successful women set standards for themselves, for their employees, for their products and for their brands. Unfortunately, bold and decisive female entrepreneurs are often greeted with more disdain than respect. 
Stick to your guns and you don't get congratulated for being professional, you get criticized for being a bitch.

“Just because I have my standards, they think I'm a bitch.”
– Diana Ross
So what do you do if that's the penalty for sticking up for what you believe in? You do it anyway. To see why, it's time to consult with the self-proclaimed “baddest bitch” of them all. Nicki Minaj.
In a backstage interview for her upcoming documentary “My Time Now,” Minaj explained why she doesn't hold back when her standards aren't met. 
I put quality in what I do. I spend time and I spend energy and I spend effort and I spend everything I have, every fiber of my being, to give people quality. So if I turn up to a photo shoot and you got a $50 clothes budget and some sliced pickles on a mother—-in' board, you know what? No. I am gonna leave. Is that wrong? For wanting more for myself, wanting people to treat me with respect? But you know what? Next time, they know better. But had I accepted the pickle juice, I would be drinking pickle juice right now."
Although we can't all be platinum chart-toppers, what Minaj says is true for all entrepreneurs. 
When you put your heart and soul into what you do and the people around you don't live up to your standards, then calling them out on it does not make you a bitch.
 It makes you serious. It's what you do when you want people to know that if they waste your time, you won't just smile and take it.

When it comes to inspiring women in business fields, my post may seem to be both long and strange. It's no wonder. Throughout their lives, women are taught to behave in ways that are completely contrary to their goals.
Women expected to water down their statements when they mean to assert themselves, to accept the respect they get instead of demanding the respect they deserve, and to do everything they can to avoid being called a bitch.
After all, the term “bitch” is really just a rhetorical tool for turning confidence, dignity and power into things that are unseemly.
 It's a personal attack that's used to make any woman who seeks or displays these characteristics into something ugly, fearful, even bestial.
 In short, it's used to keep the women in their place and out of the  'boys' club.
After all, the term “bitch” is really just a rhetorical tool for turning confidence, dignity and power into things that are unseemly.
 It's a personal attack that's used to make any woman who seeks or displays these characteristics into something ugly, fearful, even bestial. 
In short, it's used to keep us in our place and out of the old boys' club.
But if you can successfully flip the script and stop letting the bitch label hold you back.
 Maybe it's time you should stop caring about the negative perspective of accepting the term ‘bitch’ and start getting influenced by keeping that in mind that, bitches get,what they they really deserve.
So if my post has inspired you enough, consider this as a GOLDEN RULE,
 If you also think that you stand out of the box, you stand out of the crowd.

Don't be nice. Be a bitch. Start standing up for yourselves, and who knows? You might just change where you stand.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. 

Keep following and share if you think, that it could help somebody.
 I will appreciate that very much.

I'm here to help you.
It is your choice to follow my blog and use it as a guideline.
I will try my best not to disappoint you guys.

For any personal queries

Feel free to mail me at my email id:


No comments:

Post a Comment