Saturday 24 September 2016

WHEN YOU GET THE 'SHOW-OFF' TAG - THE RICHY RICH GUIDE

''Nobody likes a show-off''

Have you ever heard that before?
Usually it is said to children who are craving to get attention
but it's drummed into us from a young age
to be like the crowd and everyone else
and not to think we are special.

Well, as an adult, you may have noticed that when good or rather I'd say GREAT things happen to you,
not every one is so.........
umm
'THRILLED' about it.

In fact, some people go out of their way to actively make you feel bad,
about sharing your good fortune.

These people are bothered so much about you that
even if you post a common thing which maybe beyond their reach and of course their 'STANDARD'
they will put all their efforts to make you feel bad
mostly by abusing you and your wealth.

They don't understand that what you post in Facebook or in any social media platform
is none of his/her concern.
But still they will poke their nose to abuse you.

Well, wise men/women deal with it
by remaining calm and polite with their words.
Because definitely
''STANDARD MATTERS''.

I recently got a comment on one of my uploads in Facebook
from someone stating that
I'm a show off for talking about my new iPhones, chronographs etc etc.
It seemed that she will be more comfortable hearing about when things will go wrong in my life,
instead of the things I'm happy and proud about now.

She did not even leave abusing my blog and my efforts that I put,
that she can never even think of,
when I told her that I made myself enough eligible to afford multiple iPhones and exotic chronographs as I had put my effort and hard work to reach up to this level.

Well it was not the first time I have faced this.
And thanks to all my nearest and dearest friends who actually helped me dealing with this wonderful lady who was certainly not happy with the good things happening in my life.

But what's the worth of all these?
She made fun of herself only.
And me?

Well, I'm not gonna stop sharing my good news with others
and neither should you.

You see my friend,
I have been gradually improvising my life and my aspects of looking at life from the most appropriate perspectives.

I am not competitive about it
but
I, certainly love to share my success just as much as my failures.

If you have been following my blog,
chances are that some of the things in your life and mental state
might be changing and improving too.

Some people have actually mailed me about how they have become mentally strong and has overcome from a bad incident happened in their life at an early stage.(so, keep mailing)

Those people also share their improvement and new achievements
in multiple social media platforms.
But not everyone in their friend-list is happy for their fortune.

Occasionally, some people actually never think for a moment before abusing them as they are reaching new heights of success and make them feel bad.
In fact, this is what happens when a good person is surrounded by
people with low level of education and intellect.

but these are just ''jealous people''.

It is true, it is mostly jealousy.
It is a normal human reaction to want
what someone else has.

You may have triggered an insecurity in them 
or they have an underlying belief that they don't deserve good things in their life,
so they are transferring those uncomfortable feelings over to you.

So here is the problem.

Someone is always going to think you're a show-off
no matter the level of success and intellect you achieve.

So, don't hold back on being successful.
So what if going for your goals and dreams put you in the spotlight?

Just remember this famous quote:

'' What other people think of you,
is none of your business.''

So the best thing you can do is surround yourself with positive people,
love your nearest and dearest ones who are genuinely happy for you,
and be proud of your success
be proud of each and every moment you are happy.

This is all
what I have learned from my past and specially
yesterday's experience.

So if people call you show off
my experiences which i have expressed in a written format in today's wisdom post
will definitely help you.


THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. 

Keep following and share if you think, that it could help somebody.
 I will appreciate that very much.

I'm here to help you.
It is your choice to follow my blog and use it as a guideline.
I will try my best not to disappoint you guys.

For any personal queries

Feel free to mail me at my email id:




No comments:

Post a Comment