Saturday 16 April 2016

JOURNEY TO COURAGE FROM FEAR - THE RICHY RICH GUIDE

FEAR!!!

What is fear???

Many say,

It is

an unpleasant emotion
caused by the 
threat of danger, 
pain, 
or
 harm.

And when FEAR touches you,

you feel afraid.

Now what is afraid???

Generally, the feeling of fear is described as afraid.

Fear is a noun and afraid is an adjective.

So I hope you have understood
The basics of Fear and Afraid.

So now,

It's story time...

Well it is less of a story and more of a personal experience.

So now ill start with stating a bad

or rather you can say

an embarrassing moment of my life.

I was 16 then

and I was in a tuition batch

and suddenly I saw a cockroach

flying towards me.


Honestly at that time

I was scared of cockroaches as hell

I stood up on the chair

and I was kind of acting like a girl

who is damn afraid of cockroaches.

Well I had faced it before too

in schools where I got terrified

seeing a cockroach.

People knew,

that i was afraid of that poor creature called cockroach.

so they used to tease me a lot.


One day I was alone at my room,

And my parents went out

I had to go out of my room

But I saw

there was 3-4 cockroaches 

guarding my rooms entrance

HOLY SHIT!!!


I lost my mind

and decided not to go out of my room.

I had to pee and it was getting out of control...

I did not know what to do.

But then something came up in my mind

which changed whole my life.



Seriously
I remember

It was mountain dew's tag line


"darr se mat daro uske aage badho

Q ki darr ke aage jeet hai"



'' Don't be afraid of fear,

to win, you must conquer your fears"



And then

I decided to take a closer look

at that small creature

which made me feel damn terrified

from childhood.

Again I got afraid
I was sweating like hell...

but I kept looking at that small thing
I made up my mind like this


What can happen maximum !!!


I will die in a panic strike

And they will eat me

THATS IT!!!

Nothing more than that can happen...

So thinking not of the result

I took a cockroach in my hand

by holding its trunks,

and I looked at it for a while,

Analyzing it fully just by looking at that.
and

Then I realized

there was nothing to be terrified

about a cockroach

Rather that poor thing is trying as hell

to save itself from me.

That looked helpless...



It look liked

the cockroach knew

that I was gonna kill that.


But I did not.


As i was happy.


With some moments of courage.

I had overcame

my

16 years old fear.

I had conquered my fear...


Now that turned up to be

one of my happiest moments of my life.


So if i can conquer my fear

just by facing that



WHY CAN NOT YOU???



I was scared of cockroaches

as most people are scared of DEATH.


You my friend

also can conquer your fears.


Fear is nothing.

It is literally nothing at all.

It is just a negative state of mind

in which we start believing 

more than our


OWN ABILITIES AND POWER


what we possess

and we still do not have any idea about that.


The moment we dare 

to face our fears


We become aware of our true selves,

our powers,

our abilities,

our courage...



If you don't face your fears

what will you do with that COURAGE

what you claim to possess...



Until you face your fears

Your courage is of no use...



I am not ashamed of saying

such an embarrassing incident of my life.

Because after reading this,


I know

That

Some of you people

who are facing the same situation

what I had faced

since my child hood,


Will really be very much motivated.



I am here to

help you,

And I will


As long as I can.


THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. 

Keep following and share if you like that it could help somebody I will appreciate that very much.

I'm here to help you. it is your choice to follow my blog and use it as a guideline. I will try my best not to disappoint you guys.

For any personal queries regarding any kind

 of problem concerning any kind of life 

problems and money 

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Feel free to mail me at my email id:

No comments:

Post a Comment