Sunday 10 April 2016

YOU ARE REALLY WORTH OF BEING CALLED AN ASS-HOLE - THE RICHY RICH GUIDE

Hello everyone, its me Anirban again,
and again I have no idea what I am going to write about.

So if you want to keep up the suspense read till the end,
If not,
then you better not waste your valuable time...

Ummm, It is my 7th blog post
I got a good anount of visitors *for a newbie* 

and till now I did not get any mail from any reader regarding any problems of their lives or something else.

Readers I really expect your feedback,
it matters to me,
I want to help you people
and I am trying my best.

Well, lets talk about 
ummm.....

ASS-HOLES.
CRAZY PEOPLE.
AWKWARD PEOPLE.

Either you hate this kind of people, or you are a part of this group.

But,
have you ever thought
why some people are termed these?

Because they are stupid,
they are crazy,
they have completely lost their minds,
they are insane...

In this world
some people are 
GENUINE ASS-HOLES.
These are the people
Who does not have the basic sense...
They lack common sense...

For example,
Those who drink and drive,
Those who molest girls,
Those who respect none,
Those who are complete negative and their actions harm others or causes harm to others.

These are GENUINE ASS-HOLES.

And,
There are some people

Whom people call
ASS-HOLE
CRAZY
STUPID

They harm to none,
They drive responsibly,
They know what respect is,
They know their status and class,
They have everything positive in them, maybe more than normal people.

But,
Why are these people called ASS-HOLES?
Why are these people called CRAZY?
Why are these people called STUPID?

Have you ever thought???

No...
Never...

Well let me tell you why

These particular kind of people, are those
who believe in themselves.

These people always talk about something extra ordinary which is definitely positive and beneficiary.

These people are never satisfied with just nice or good.
They crave for improvement.

These are the people
who are, 

Bored by the reinvention
of the superficial kind.

They want more.

Their goal
isn't to improve on what has been done before,
they believe in totally re-imagine it.

They talk big,
They think big,
They act big...

But they always sound hyperbolic to normal people
in their friend-circle
to their relatives.

No matter what other people say
they always listen to themselves,
Which is obviously extremely positive, extremely motivating.

Because they know,
There is nothing called failure.

They are never afraid of trying anything.
Because they know,

After trying, 
If they Succeed,
It is success.

If they Fail,
It is a lesson.

Whatever happens, is for good only.

They keep trying...
They never let their dreams die.

They focus on their goals
Rather than focusing on obstacles,

Because when you start focusing on your ultimate goal,
Obstacles become blurry.

Maybe that is why they are ASS-HOLES.

So what I want to say here is,

If you think big.
If you talk big.
If you have high dreams
and if you are enough determined about achieving your ultimate goal,

Then my friend,
if people call you ass hole,
THANK THEM.

Because you are completely on the right track.

Every big goal, big thought, great idea,
sounds very foolish and crazy
to normal people,

But if you believe you can achieve your goal,
and put your 101% effort to achieve it,

YOU ARE REALLY WORTH 
OF BEING CALLED AN ASS-HOLE.

That's a compliment.
The greatest ever compliment.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. 

Keep following and share if you like that it could help somebody I will appreciate that very much.

I'm here to help you. it is your choice to follow my blog and use it as a guideline. I will try my best not to disappoint you guys.

For any personal queries regarding any kind of problem concerning any kind life problems and money WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Feel free to mail me at my email id: anirban.sutradhar.1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment