Wednesday 13 April 2016

BECOME A PRO GAMER FOR LIFE - THE RICHY RICH GUIDE

What to do???

Many answers to that single question.

But

Actually, WHAT TO DO???

Think as much creatively as you can.
Go beyond your imagination...

Got an answer???

Okay that's fine.

While reading today's post
keep that in mind.

We are humans right!!!

If any alien is reading my blog using an Earth language decoder plug-in,

I request you,

Sir I am very much interested to meet you personally.
Track my IP address to find my location.

Thank you.

Well that is very stupid of me...

Leave...........

So what I was saying,

That we are humans,
We are mortals.

That means we have got only one life.

ONE LIFE.

Many gamers be like
Are you Fucking Kidding me???

Well lemme tell you bros

Life is also a kind of game
but with only one life.

Like in GTA,
While playing a mission
If failed
The player gets BUSTED or WASTED.
If accomplished,
New missions unlock.

In our life
We also have missions to accomplish.

Missions like,
Completing school,
then college,
then a job or business
and it goes on...

But a slight difference is there

If we get wasted

GAME OVER.

So when you play GTA

You already have a strategy in your mind

When you play any kind of FPS or mission game

You have to keep a strategy ready in your mind

You don't always get the way out
You have to find it sometimes.

Don't you think these things are also applicable for our lives???

THINK...

You are the FIRST PERSON

In the game of your life.

You are no 
TOM CLANCY

or 

HELLER

from PROTOTYPE-2

Neither you are
MICHEAL, TREVOR OR FRANKLIN.

I know you wish you were.

But you are just the person,

What your name is.

It's your life
Your game.

So now

Again I am asking

What to do?

I guess now you can answer it wisely.

You live your life once.

In the game of your life

You get only one chance.

Give your best shot, no matter what it is.

If something really matters to you

and you don't have it

Give your 101% to achieve it.

Live some years of your life,
like most people wont...

So that you can have a life
most people wont be able to afford.

Enjoy your life.
Each and every moment.

Focus on your own life
rather than others.

Follow your own dreams.
Dont get lost in completing or being a part of someone elses.

Not every mission is easy to accomplish.
The more your XP (experience points)

The harder the game...

But there is an advantage in real life.
The more experience
The easier problems to deal with.

If you fail,
Stand again and face it again.

With every failure
You are becoming stronger.

Nothing goes in vain.
No experience is useless.

Play the game of life like a PRO
LIKE A BOSS

No matter what happens
Stay happy, wear a smile on your face.

Its your life
Your mission.

and it is you
who should choose to accept it.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. 

Keep following and share if you like that it could help somebody I will appreciate that very much.

I'm here to help you. it is your choice to follow my blog and use it as a guideline. I will try my best not to disappoint you guys.

For any personal queries regarding any kind of problem concerning any kind of life problems and money 
WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Feel free to mail me at my email id:



No comments:

Post a Comment